Sunday, March 20, 2016

Stunning Stickers




I got a chance to go out and work on Rosi a bit this weekend.  I was really looking forward to this project...putting Rosi's stickers on the wall!


My husband and I have both received stickers over the past couple of months as gifts.  We have been saving them to put up until the painting was finished.  Painting is done, so now I get to have some fun!
 



I decided to group the stickers by color.  I put stickers with pink or turquoise on the pantry door, silvers and grays on the fridge and reds and blues by the bed.  I figured it would look less busy grouping them this way.  



I left room to add more stickers to our collection...I am looking forward to picking some up on our future travels.  I love how it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. Rosi sure is looking pretty. And, now that she has new tires, she is yearning to hit the open road!

    ReplyDelete