Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Fun with Rosi

We keep Rosi about an hour away from our house so I do not get to work on her or just hang out in her nearly as much as I'd like to.  I did get out to see her & work on her a bit a couple times recently...every time I see her, I love her more!  I am slowly transforming her into the hippie chic, boho festival goddess I know she can & soon will be!



Unfortunately, I cannot do a lot of the things needed to fix her up right now because of the cold weather so I decided to go "shopping" in my house for her.  I went through my house looking for things that would be put to better use in Rosi.  I gathered all of my findings & all of the new stuff I had for her & put it all inside & imagined what she will look this spring.



I made & installed pink curtains for a couple of her windows.  I love how the pink pops against all of the turquoise!  I also prettied up her broom...she deserves something prettier than your average broom.  



One of the things I like about Rosi is that she is the perfect place for me to try out ideas and crafts I see on Pinterest!  I made a box out of her old license plate.  This was much harder than it looked but I do really like the results. It is the perfect size for a sponge or two.




I am really looking forward to warmer weather so I can start painting her...I am dreaming of a pink & silver exterior & pink glitter flooring...I can't wait💗

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the blog, and i can not wait to see her all fixed for camp this year.

    ReplyDelete